The Resources to Start Learning about UX Design
People ask the same question every time I finished conducting UX Design Workshop: What are the resources to start learning about UX Design?
Some people would have different preference, these are my favs:
- The elements of UX by Garrett
- Laws of Simplicity by Maeda
- About Face 3.0 by Cooper
- Designing Interfaces by Tidwell
- The Design of Everyday Things by Norman
- Don’t Make Me Think by Krug
- Nielsen’s articles on Usability
The important thing is to understand the principle of designing a good UX. The medium could, and would change. But if you understand the reason why, you should be able to design on any medium.
Don’t forget to also enrich your creativity with this: Fuel for Designing Interfaces.